Version 1.41 is available for download.
- With SyncMode=Out, ending a Multiply sometimes starts
playing at the beginning of the last cycle rather than
starting over from the beginning.
- Unable to select track 4 out of 6 when running as a plugin
with parameter Selected Track published as a plugin parameter.
- Add type corection functions int(), float(), and string().
float() was necessary for the "scrub" script.
- On Mac, when moving more than one MIDI slider, knob or pedal
at the same time, messages are lost and some controls won't move.
- Shuffle supports shorter or longer patterns than the
- Bi-directional feedback of MIDI controls
To create a shuffle pattern shorter than the original loop, use
"e" (stands for "end") in the pattern. For example this will divide
the loop into 4 granules and create a new loop using only the second
of the four source granules:
To create a shuffle pattern longer than the original loop just use
a pattern than has more than the number of source granules.
The previous example would result in a new loop twice as long as the
Bi-directional feedback is enabled by going to the Global Parameters
dialog and checking either "Midi Feedback" or "Host Midi Feedback" options.
Midi Feedback will send control change messages to the configured
MIDI output device. Host Midi Feedback can be used only with the VST
plugin, it will send messages to the VST MIDI pin which can be routed
to the actual MIDI device in the host.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|